Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pets

I am so deeply saddened. I can't tell the story right now but last Monday our beloved 2 year old cat had to be put down with a severed spine. He was missing for 11 days and dragged him self home to be with us. I have a lot of feelings and emotions going on with that and can't talk about it without crying. Maybe another time.

To add to the pain, my 12 year old pit bull died in her sleep tonite. She was everything a pit bull is NOT supposed to be. Scared of heights, loved cats, kids and people and never nipped, snipped or growled at anything or anyone in her life.

RIP

Cotati
3/2007 - 11/17/2008

Add Image

Sonoma
Nov 1997 - 11/25/2008


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know you...I stumbled upon your site tonight. Right after you posted this. And my heart broke for you. I know there is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better. Just know that eventually it will be less painful. Be well and take care - raegena